What personal information is collected from the people that visit this website, blog or app?
When ordering or registering on this site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address or other details to help you with your experience.
When is information collected?
Information is collected from you when you register on this site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or otherwise enter information.
How is the information used?
Information may be used from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To personalize your experience and to allow me to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve the website in order to better serve you.
• To allow me to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with you after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How is your information protected?
This site does not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
An external PCI compliant payment gateway handles all CC transactions.
This site uses regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by myself. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
A variety of security measures have been implemented when users place an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of their personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider (PayPal) and is not stored or processed on the servers this site is hosted on.
Are ‘cookies’ used?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For instance, cookies can be used to ‘remember’ and process the items in your shopping cart. They are also used to help understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables me to provide you with improved services. Cookies also help to compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that I can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
Cookies are used to:
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
• Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
• Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. I may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on my behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers differ, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you turn cookies off, Some of the features that make your site experience more efficient may not function properly.
I do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless I provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist me in operating this website, conduct business, or serve users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. I may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce this sites policies, or protect myself or others’ rights, property or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
I do not include or offer third-party products or services on this website.
Google’s advertising requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. I do not use Google AdSense Advertising on this website.
I have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting Along with third-party vendors such as Google that use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with analytical data as it they relates to this website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, I agree to the following:
Users can visit this site anonymously.
You can change your personal information:
• By emailing me
• By chatting with me
How does this site handle Do Not Track signals?
This site honors Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does this site allow third-party behavioral tracking?
It’s also important to note that third-party behavioral tracking is allowed.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
I do not market nor is this site intended for children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices I will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
I will notify you via email
When the breach becomes aware to my attention I also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
I collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
• Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
• Send you additional information related to your product and/or service
• Market to my mailing list or continue to send emails to clients after the original transaction has occurred.
To be in accordance with CANSPAM, I agree to the following:
• Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
• Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way.
• Include the physical address of this business or site headquarters.
• Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
• Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
• Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can email me
• Follow the instructions at the bottom of each email and I will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.